Bring your troop or pack to see a show for only $10.50 per ticket!
*A handling fee of $10 is applied to the order.*
through Performance and Play and Move to the Music Girl Scouts can work towards completing the following Journeys:
Brownie-Performance, Junior-Creative Play and Musician, Cadette-Performance, Senior-Performance
through Performance and Play and Technical Theatre workshops Boy Scouts will work towards completing the Showman Pin or a Theatre Pin.
Workshops from 10 a.m. to noon with show time at 1 p.m.
Workshops from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with show time at 2 p.m.
Minimum of eight scouts and maximum of 16 scouts per group.
Please contact Nicki Pretzer at (952) 979-1119 or email for details or to set up a troop outing.
|Leaders (max 2 per troop/pack)||FREE|
*A handling fee of $10 is applied to the order*
Your troop or pack can attend two, one-hour workshops and have the opportunity to attend a Stages Theatre Company performance. Each workshop is designed for scouts to get involved, and learn about the world of theatre through exciting games and activities.
- Scouts should wear comfortable shoes and clothing for movement.
- Troops are encouraged to bring bag lunches or snacks to enjoy during break time in the Hopkins Center for the Arts facility or at one of the many parks in Downtown Hopkins.
- Scouts will be experimenting with stage make-up and should notify the instructor of any allergies or special conditions.
- Scouts will complete the requirements for the Brownie Let’s Pretend Try-It and the Junior Theatre Badge, but please note that STC does not provide the patches. These must be purchased at your local Council.
- Adults are welcome to attend and observe, but the workshop activities are designed for the scouts.