Plan Your Visit
Helpful Hints for an Enjoyable Experience
- Be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your performance. This helps us get you seated without running into Madeline's class, Stillwater the Panda or the magical Genie!
- Take a bathroom and a drink break before the lights go down and the show begins.
- Don’t bring any snacks, drinks, or gum into the theater. These things might distract you during an important part of the story.
- Be sure to laugh as loud as you can at the silly things on stage - but be sure to whisper quiet as a mouse if you want to ask your parent or friends a question.
- To protect our friends on stage-please wait to take any pictures until you are in the lobby and they can pose with you.
Weekday Matinee Groups/School Groups